My 90 days of networking is all about getting know great people and referrals. Join me on Facebook for FacebookLive event! If you have a great deal for Advent International or Platinum Equity, I can help fast track them as well as my partners. And now for deals that close!
PRIVATE EQUITY DEALS THAT CLOSE:
The below information is provided by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
• Advent International is among several private equity firms exploring a bid for the Central and Eastern European beer brands for SABMiller (LSE: SAB), according to Reuters. The deal could be valued at upwards of €7 billion. www.AdventInternational.com
• Audax Private Equity has ac3quired RelaDyne Inc., a Cincinnati-based lubricant and fuel distributor, from AEA Investors. No financial terms were disclosed. www.reladyne.com
• BioClinica Inc., a Newtown, Penn.-based pharma contract research organization, has acquired Compass Research, a provider of tech-enabled services that support clinical trials. No financial terms were disclosed. BioClinica backers include JLL Partners and Water Street Healthcare Partners. www.bioclinica.com
• Belcan LLC, a Cincinnati-based portfolio company of AE Industrial Partners, has acquired Intercom Consulting & Federal Systems, a Lansdowne, Va.-based provider of enterprise-level IT solutions for the U.S. federal government. No financial terms were disclosed www.belcancorporation.com
• Columbia Asia, a Seattle-based operator of 27 hospitals and one clinic in India, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia, has raised $101 million in funding from Mitsui & Co. www.colpacmanagement.com
• Hargett Hunter Capital Partners has acquired a majority stake in The Original ChopShop Co., a Scottsdale, Ariz.-based fast casual restaurant concept. No financial terms were disclosed. www.chopshopco.com
• Hylan Datacom & Electrical, a Holmdel, N.J.-based provider of communications and Internet infrastructure solutions, has raised an undisclosed amount of equity funding from Flexis Capital and TZP Group.www.hylangroup.com
• Lindsay Goldberg has agreed to acquire Schur Flexibles Group, an Austria-based maker of flexible packaging products in Europe. No financial terms were disclosed. www.lindsaygoldbergllc.com
• Platinum Equity has completed its previously-announced acquisition of JM Swank, a North Liberty, Iowa-based food ingredient sourcing and distribution company, from ConAgra Foods Inc. (NYSE: CAG). No financial termswere disclosed. www.jmswank.com
• Tidemark, a Redwood City, Calif.-based provider of enterprise performance management software, has raised an undisclosed amount of growth equity funding from Marlin Equity Partners. www.tidemark.net
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
NETWORKING 90 DAYS
We will be doing radio, social media, and more! However, Facebook Live is where we are every day! Live via: https://www.facebook.com/text8588699483
Today we will cover what you need for growth capital from major Private Equity Group!
Send me a referral at +1 858-869-9483
Join me on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorNetwork
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/RedHookCapital
LinkedIN URL: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Investor-Network-JD-Morris-Accredited-53760/about
You must log in to post a comment.