Deals are closing and the industry has lots of cash! If you have $5 million plus in EBITDA (even $3 million EBITDA) let us talk!
Here are few deals that closed!
• Apax Partners agreed to acquire 3M’s (NYSE: MMM) electronic monitoring business, part of 3M’s Traffic Safety and Security Division, for $200 million.
• PRO EM Party & Event Rentals, which is backed by Dos Rios Partners, acquired Partytime-HDO Productions, a Niles, Ill.-based events-focused tenting, flooring, lighting and fabric design provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• SK Capital Partners acquired a majority of Tri-Tex Co, a Canada-based specialty chemicals manufacturer, through a recapitalization. Financial terms weren’t announced. Read More.
• SK Capital Partners acquired D.B. Western Inc – Texas, a LaPorte, Texas-based technology-driven producer of formaldehyde and derivatives. The company will be renamed Foremark Performance Chemicals. Financial terms weren’t announced. Read More.
• Vista Equity Partners has put Omnitracs, a Dallas, Texas-based fleet management software maker, up for sale, according to the Wall Street Journal. Omnitracs could sell for $2 billion. Read more.
Deal Flow is provided by AP, CB Insight, Fortune, Forbes, Tech Crunch, Wall Street Journal, and other 3rd party sources. Please check the company’s website for best information.
ANOTHER FUN .JPG
Happy Investing and Networking,
Join me on LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris/
You must log in to post a comment.