DEALS THAT CLOSE
• Lyft, a San Francisco-based on-demand ride company, raised $25 million in funding from InMotion Ventures, a venture capital fund backed by Jaguar Land Rover. The investment was part of Lyft’s previously reported $600 million Series G round in April.
• HelloSign, a San Francisco-based e-signature platform, raised $16 million in funding. Foundry Group and Zach Coelius led the round, and were joined by Greylock Partners, U.S. Venture Partners and Tien Zhuo.
• Stratumn, a Paris-based blockchain application developer, raised €7 million ($7.85 million) in Series A funding. Investors include Open CNP, Otium Venture, Nasdaq and Digital Currency Group.
• Citrine Informatics, a Redwood City, Calif.-based chemicals and materials artificial intelligence platform, raised $7.6 million in Series A funding. Innovation Endeavors, Data Collective and Prelude Ventures led the round, and were joined by AME Cloud Ventures and XSeed Capital.
• Nomadic, a San Rafael, Calif.-based immersive entertainment company, raised $6 million in seed funding. Horizons Ventures led the round, and was joined by Maveron, Presence Capital, Vulcan Capital, and Verus International.
• YEAY, a Germany-based video-powered shopping platform, raised $4.9 million in seed funding. Grazia Equity led the round.
• SoftWear Automation, an Atlanta-based robotic sewing firm, raised $4.5 million in funding from CTW Venture Partners.
• Compliance.ai, a San Francisco-based regulatory and compliance management platform, raised $4 million in funding from Cota Capital.
• Timeular, an Austria-based time tracking device developer, raised €1 million ($1.1 million) in funding to develop new productivity coaching tools to help you work smarter, according to TechCrunch.
Deal Flow is provided by AP, CB Insight, Fortune, Forbes, Tech Crunch, Wall Street Journal, and other 3rd party sources. Please check the company’s website for best information.
Happy Networking and Investing,
Join me on LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris/