Always happy to see San Diego company raise large VC round as well as funds we know like TPG Growth. Let our Senior Executive Advisors help your company.
Pipeline Private Equity
• Cibus, a San Diego, Calif.-based developer of application of gene editing technologies for directed mutagenesis, raised $70 million in a Series C funding. Fidelity Management and Research Company co-led the round, and was joined by investors including Alexandria Venture Investments and Cormorant Asset Management.
• Noodle.ai, a San Francisco-based provider of enterprise AI applications, raised $35 million in Series B funding. Dell Technologies Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including TPG Growth.
• Jama Software, a Portland, Ore.-based product development platform provider for building complex products and integrated systems, raised $200 million in funding. Insight Venture Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Madrona Venture Group.
• TourRadar, an Austria-based operator of a multi-day tour marketplace, raised $50 million in Series C funding. TCV led the round, and was joined by investors including Cherry Ventures, Endeit Capital, Hoxton Ventures and Speedinvest.
• Celonis, a Germany-based provider of process mining software, raised $50 million in Series B at a $1 billion valuation. Investors include Accel and 83North.
• Cedar, a New York-based patient financial management platform for hospitals, health systems and independent medical groups, raised $36 million in Series B funding. Kinnevik led the round, and was joined by investors including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Lakestar, Sound Ventures, Kevin Systrom of Instagram and Nat Turner of Flatiron Health.
• Parachute, a Venice, Calif.-based home essentials brand company, raised $30 million Series C funding. H.I.G. Growth Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Upfront Ventures, Susa Ventures, Suffolk Equity, JAWS Ventures, Grace Beauty Capital and Daher Capital.
• DroneDeploy, a San Francisco-based drone software platform, raised $25 million in Series C funding. Investors include AirTree, Scale Venture Partners, Uncork Capital, Emergence Capitaland AngelPad.
• Aclima Inc, a San Francisco-based provider of environmental intelligence, raised $24 million in Series A funding. Social Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including The Schmidt Family Foundation, Radicle Impact, Rethink Impact, Plum Alley, Kapor Capital and First Philippine Holdings.
• CashShield, a Singapore-based provider of online fraud management solutions for mid- to large-sized enterprises, raised $20 million in Series B funding. Temasek and GGV Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including Tony Fadell, Wavemaker Partners and Tao Zhang.
• SimpleNexus, a Lehi, Utah-based digital mortgage platform, raised $20 million in funding. Investors include Insight Venture Partners.
• Matternet, a Menlo Park, Calif.-based developer of an autonomous drone logistics platform, raised $16 million in Series A funding. Boeing HorizonX Ventures led the round, and was joined by investors including Swiss Post, Sony Innovation Fund and Levitate Capital.
• Roadster, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based provider of commerce solutions for car buying and leasing, raised $15 million in funding. Investors include Costanoa Ventures.
• Silverfort, an Israel-based developer of an agentless multi-factor authentication provider, raised $11.5 million Series A in funding. TLV partners led the round, and was joined by investors including StageOne Ventures and Singtel Innov8.
• WaterBit, a San Jose, California-based precision irrigation company, raised $11.4 million in Series A funding. New Enterprise Associates led the round,and was joined by investors including TJ Rodgers, former CEO of Cypress Semiconductor and Heuristic Capital.
• Pared, a San Francisco-based operator of a restaurant labor marketplace, raised $10 million in Series A funding. CRV led the round, and was joined by investors including Uncork Capital and True Ventures.
• Cleeng, a Netherlands-based provider of video e-commerce solutions for broadcasters, raised 5 million euros ($5.8 million) in Series B funding. Walvis led the round, and was joined by investors including C4 Ventures.
• RE’FLEKT, a Germany-based augmented-reality company, raised $4.4 million from BASF Venture Capital.
• Cypress.io, a Atlanta-based automated testing framework built for the modern web, raised $4 million in seed funding. Las Olas Venture Capital and Bessemer Venture Partners co-led the round.
• IMGN Media, a New York-based tech-driven media company, raised $3 million in Series A financing. Investors include Dot Capital, Rhodium, talent agency UTA, KDC Media Fund, Big Block Media, and Ron Zuckerman.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Investing and Networking,
Investor Network by JD