Still a beta blog and happy to share that deals are closing!
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
• MyDreamPlus, a China-based workspace service brand, raised $120 million in Series C funding. Hillhouse Capital and General Atlantic co-led the round, and were joined by investors including JOY Capital, Ocean Link, M31 Management Fund of Giant Network Group, and K2VC.
• Mines, a San Mateo, Calif.-based fintech startup that has built a credit platform for emerging markets, raised $13 million in Series A funding. TPG Growth led the round.
• Appcues, a Boston-based software company, raised $10 million in Series A funding. Sierra Ventures led the round.
• Lyvly, a U.K.-based community platform that helps landlords and renters find and manage shared living accommodation, raised $4.6 million in Series A funding. The investor was Mosaic Ventures.
• SenSat, a U.K.-based tech company that simulates reality, raised 3.31 million pounds ($4.2 million) in seed funding. Investors include Force Over Mass, Round Hill Venture Partners and Zagm.
• Carepoynt, a Newport Beach, Calif.-based digital health startup, raised $2 million in seed funding. The investors were not named.
You must log in to post a comment.