|• Deposit Solutions, a Hamburg-based banking platform, raised $100 million in funding. Vitruvian Partners led the round and was joined by investors including Kinnevik and e.ventures.
• Sila Nanotechnologies, a maker of battery materials, is raised $70 Million in Series D funding. Sutter Hill Ventures led the round and was joined by investors including Next47 and b.
• Sen Do Technology, a Ho Chi Minh City-based online marketplace, raised $51 million in Series B funding. SBI Group led the round, and was joined by investors including SoftBank Ventures Korea, Daiwa PI Partners, and SKS Ventures.
• Common Networks, a San Francisco wireless internet service provider, raised $25 million in Series B funding. General Catalyst led the round and was joined by investors including Eclipse Ventures and Lux Capital.
• AxiaMed, a Santa Barbara, California-based healthcare payments technology firm, raised $12.4 million in funding. Health Enterprise Partners led the round.
• Karma, a Stockholm-based startup that helps for restaurants and supermarkets to sell unsold food to consumers, raised $12 million in funding. Kinnevik led the round and was joined by investors including Bessemer, Electrolux, and e.ventures.
• Clobotics, a Seattle and Shanghai-based maker of drones and retail intelligence solutions, raised another $11 million in its Series A round. New investors included Nantian Infotech VC and Wangsu Company.
• Lucidity, a Los Angeles-based digital advertising blockchain, raised $5 million in funding. 3Rodeo, CoinUs, Cypher Group, YouBi Capital, and Pithia were the investors.
• Visor, a real-time data and gaming improvement developer, raised $4.7 million in Series A funding. Accel led the round and was joined by investors including Y Combinator, Afore Capital, and NextGen Venture Partners.
• ListingSpark, an Austin-based real estate listing platform with a reduced fee, raised $2 million in Series A funding. The investor was Silverton Partners.
• ROOM, a New York-based firm for office spaces, raised $2M in seed funding. Slow Ventures led the round
You must log in to post a comment.