CAPITAL REPORT V19.10.12
- HYPR Corp., a New York-based provider of enterprise-facing decentralized authentication solutions, raised $8 million in Series A funding. Comcast Ventures, led the round. Existing investors RTP Ventures, Boldstart Ventures, and Mesh Ventures participated.
- HelpSystems, a Minneapolis, MN-based global provider of IT operations management, security and analytics solutions, received an investment from private equity firms TA Associates and Charlesbank Capital Partners
- Umbo Computer Vision, a San Francisco, CA-based artificial intelligence company that specializes in autonomous video security, raised an $8m post-A round of funding
- Razberi Technologies, a Carrollton, Texas-based provider of simple, secure video surveillance and IoT solutions, raised $5.8 million in funding. LiveOak Venture Partners led the round.
- Lex, a NYC-based commercial real estate securities marketplace for retail investors, raised $4M in seed financing
Read More: http://www.investornetworkdestinations.com/capital-report-v19-10-12/