For the full Capital Report with 15 plus deals that funded visit this URL:
CAPITAL REPORT BY JD v19.10.21
- Speechmatics, a London-based speech recognition technology engine, raised 6.35 million pounds ($8.25 million) in Series A funding. AlbionVC led the round, and was joined by investors including IQ Capital.
- Acronis, a Singapore and Schaffhausen, Switzerland-based provider of cyber protection solutions, raised $147m in funding
- Arceo.ai, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of an end-to-end cyber risk analytics and insurance platform, secured $37m in funding
- CyberFortress, a San Antonio-based insurtech startup focused on protecting e-commerce companies from cyber threats, closed a $3m seed funding
- Cowbell Cyber, a Pleasanton, Calif.-based startup focused on Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered cyber insurance for small to mid-sized enterprises, secured $3.3M in seed funding
For expanded highlights and the full Capital Report by JD visit this URL: