“Capitalization should always result in a return for investors with the goal of improving humanity” – J20.01.31.16P
- KKR, a global investment firm, closed a $2.2 billion fund dedicated to growth equity investment opportunities in the technology space in North America, Europe and Israel
- Ribbit Capital, a Palo Alto, CA-based fintech-focused venture capital firm, is raising $420m for its sixth fund;
- Circulate Capital, a Singapore-based investment management firm dedicated to incubating and financing companies and infrastructure that prevent ocean plastic in South and Southeast Asia (SSEA), held the first close of the US$106m Circulate Capital Ocean Fund;
- Prime Movers Lab, a Jackson, Wyo.-based partnership that invests in breakthrough scientific startups, raised approximately $100m for its first early-stage fund;
- Bloc Ventures Limited, a London, UK-based venture capital firm focused on European early-stage deep technology investment, raised over £20m in equity funding
- Ardian, a private investment firm, raised €3bn from investors for its fourth-generation private debt platform to provide financing to mid-market companies across Europe
- Janngo, based in Abidjan, Cote D’lvoire has launched a €60m venture capital fund dedicated to financing tech-enabled startup accelerating progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Africa
FUND PRESS RELEASE
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, Jan. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Today at the Silicon Slopes Tech Summit, attended by more than 25,000 people in just its fourth year, The Silicon Slopes Venture Fund was launched as a way to better support Utah’s technology entrepreneurs. It will also provide a way to ensure additional long-term funding for Silicon Slopes, the non-profit organization that serves Utah’s booming tech community. The Silicon Slopes Venture Fund was created by Qualtrics co-founder and CEO Ryan Smith, Omniture co-founder and Domo founder and CEO Josh James and Pelion Venture Partners General Partner Jeff Kearl.
Read More: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/utah-tech-community-launches-silicon-slopes-ventures-300996454.html
NOTE: For more information, our general email is JD@InvestorNetworkbyJD.com about fund and fund of fund new. This is an educational blog and is not providing investment advice. Most people consult experts such as your lawyer, accountant, or other professionals for advice. The information provided forms 3rd party or company websites and may contain false information. Check with the source as this posting is not updated or corrected. Please consult us at email@example.com for a more full list of our disclaimers and disclosures.
2 thoughts on “BETA The Capitalization Report v20.01.31”
You must log in to post a comment.