RHC is happy to join our VC partner in co-investing in VidMob.
VidMob helps marketers analyze the quality of the creative content in their digital ads and use data and other insights to help improve the performance of the advertising.
VidMob works with TikTok, Snap, Facebook and Instagram to help marketers make ads for those platforms, but they also work directly with clients such as L’Oreal, Johnson & Johnson and Anheuser-Busch, along with agencies, to make
From Wall Street Journal:
Software company VidMob Inc. said it closed a Series D funding round for $110 million as it seeks to expand its offerings that help marketers make and improve their digital advertising.
The round was led by Shamrock Capital and included new investors eGateway Capital Advisors and venture-capital firm Proof. Existing investors including ID Funds and Drive by DraftKings also participated in the round.
And now for Ad related cartoon and other deals!
– Alma, a New York-based mental health care network, raised $130 million in Series D funding. Thoma Bravo led the round and was joined by investors including Cigna Ventures, Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and Sound Ventures.
– Aktis Oncology, a Boston and Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based biotechnology company treating a broad range of solid tumors, raised $84 million in Series A extension funding. Cowen Healthcare Investments, MRLVentures Fund, ArrowMark Partners, Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Timefolio Capital, Pappas Capital, MPM Capital, Vida Ventures, EcoR1 Capital, Octagon Capital, TCG Crossover, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Novartis invested in the round.
– 3T Biosciences, a South San Francisco-based immunotherapy company, raised $40 million in Series A funding. Westlake Village BioPartners led the round and was joined by Lightspeed Venture Partners.
– Psych Hub, a Nashville-based mental health education and navigation platform, raised $16 million in funding. HC9 and Frist Cressey Ventures led the round and were joined by investors including HealthStream, Emerson Collective, and Bailey & Co.’s strategic fund.
– Headroom, a San Francisco-based meeting platform, raised $9 million in funding. Equal Opportunity Ventures led the round and was joined by investors including Gradient Ventures, LDV Capital, AME Cloud Ventures, and Morado Ventures.
– Bookkeeper360, a Woodbury, N.Y.-based accounting and bookkeeping company, raised $3.5 million in seed funding. National Business Capital CEO Joe Camberato and others invested in the round.
– Ceresa, an Austin-based employee learning platform, raised $3 million in funding. TTCER Partners, EduLabCapital Partners, and LiveOak Venture Partners led the round and were joined by investors including Gaingels, Goodwater Capital, TXV Partners, and Notley.
– Uplift Labs, a Palo Alto-based movement health startup, raised $2.5 million in seed funding. NBA player Seth Curry, former volleyball player Callie Rivers Curry, former NFL player David DeCastro, Atma Capital, LAUNCH Fund, The Syndicate, and Ethos Fund invested in the round.
– SubsBase, a Cairo-based subscription and recurring revenue management platform, raised $2.4 million in seed funding. Global Ventures led the round and was joined by investors including HALA Ventures, P1 Ventures, Plus Venture Capital, Plug and Play, Ingressive Capital, Camel Ventures, Falak Startups, and Arzan Venture Capital.
– BalkanID, an Austin-based cloud access governance solution developer, raised an additional $2.36 million in seed extension funding. K2G Tech Fund, GIT1K Club, Firsthand Ventures, MGV, NKM Capital, and others invested in the round.
– Avium, a Singapore-based Web3 media startup, raised $2 million in pre-seed funding. Saison Capital led the round and was joined by investors including East Ventures, Mirana Ventures, and Ricky Ow.
You must log in to post a comment.